Mr. Pass has over 17 years of experience within the Nitto Denko Group, including 3 years at the Export Division in Osaka, Japan during the early 90’s. He has held various sales- & marketing related positions in the company. He was appointed director in 2006. Today he is responsible for Corporate Planning & Communications. Key responsibilities include the definition & monitoring of mid-term planning targets, manage a variety of strategic company-wide projects, overlook CSR-related matters and take care of corporate branding activities.
- 1999 - 2005: Marketing Manager, Industrial Division at Nitto Europe NV in Genk, Belgium.
- 1997- 1999: Global Business Development Manager at Agfa Gevaert in Mortsel, Belgium.
- 1992 - 1997: Business Unit Manager at Agfa Gevaert in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1989 - 1991: Sales Dept. Nitto Europe NV in Genk, Belgium.
- 1986 - 1989: Export Division at Nitto Denko Corporation in Osaka, Japan.
- 1985: Commercial Assistant at Belgian Consulate-General in Hong Kong.
- Master in Commercial & Consular Sciences from Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium.
- MBA in International Business Management at Universiteit Leuven, Belgium.