Mr. Pass has over 20 years of experience within the Nitto Group, including 3 years at the Export Division in Osaka, Japan during the early 90’s. He has held various sales- & marketing, as well as corporate services-related positions in the company. He was appointed as Member of the Board of Nitto Europe in 2006. Since 1 July 2014 he has been assigned as Vice-President of Nitto Denko Czech s.r.o. where he takes up the operational responsibility of the daily company management.
- 2014: Vice-President, Nitto Denko Czech s.r.o.
- 2013: Corporate Affairs (IT, HRM, Finance, Legal & Communications)
- 2006: Director Corporate Strategy & Communications, Member of the Board of Directors.
- 1999: Marketing Manager, Industrial Division at Nitto Europe NV in Genk, Belgium.
- 1997: Global Business Development Manager at Agfa Gevaert in Mortsel, Belgium.
- 1992: Business Unit Manager at Agfa Gevaert in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1989: Sales Dept. Nitto Europe NV in Genk, Belgium.
- 1986: Export Division at Nitto Denko Corporation in Osaka, Japan.
- 1985: Commercial Assistant at Belgian Consulate-General in Hong Kong.
- Master in Commercial & Consular Sciences from Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium.
- MBA in International Business Management at Universiteit Leuven, Belgium.