Sam Strijckmans is since 2014 Corporate Vice President at Nitto Denko Corporation. He is part-time based at the Group headquarters in Osaka, Japan, reporting to the Group CFO, where he is responsible for global finance projects. Part time he is based in Belgium where he takes the responsibility for EMEA regional management. He is Board Member and CFO of Nitto Europe (Belgium) and non-resident Board Member of Nitto Bento (Turkey). Mr. Strijckmans joined Nitto in 2004. In 2006 he was appointed Chief Financial Officer and Board Member. Between 2012 and 2014 he was based in Turkey to manage the post merger integration of the acquired company Nitto Bento.
- 2012: Executive Director & Board Member, Nitto Bento Bantçilik San. ve Tic. AŞ
- 2006: Chief Financial Officer & Board Member, Nitto Europe NV
- 2004: General Manager Finance & Administration, Nitto Europe NV
- 2000: Finance Director at Solutia Pharmaceutical Services (Switzerland)
- 1999: Finance Manager at Solutia Canada (Canada)
- 1997: Financial Analyst at Solutia Europe (Belgium)
- 1994: Auditor at KPMG Belgium.
- Master in Commercial & Consular Sciences at the Graduate School of Business in Brussels (HUB), Belgium.
- Master in Commercial & Financial Sciences at the Graduate School of Business in Brussels (HUB), Belgium.
- Master in Business Administration at the William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Rochester in New York, US.